Remote not compulsory from USA
- At least 5 years of experience from IT B2B similar profile in the US market.
- Cold calling, Close sales, close deals, and identify new ways to source /convert leads. Other than this, take projects /work as directed by management from time to time.
- Create a squad that will create a new level of lead generation in our company. Email all prospects by reaching out to their email ids they sent in the contact form/web form/or in ads form or similar or call a prospect.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to prospect calls/inquiries Create the suggested calling script and use it based on the situation while speaking to the prospect. Capture prospect information – Org name, exact requirements, org size, budget, any current solutions they are using for Software Lince Management, and other details required to qualify the leads, for future follow-up.
- Present and share company assets, for example – Corporate Presentations. Metrics – Increase conversion of leads from various marketing sources by asking the right qualifying questions (where it will be implemented country, org size, budget, time of deployment, current slm solutions and challenges if any plus others: org size and similar; document everything in Leads tab of CRM and once qualified immediately route to sales team basis the country location of leads. Go-getter, better project management, excellent written verbal and communication skills, hardworking and intelligent, doesn’t dare to challenge and learn new things to grow, initiative taker, cross-functional skills etc..
- goal-oriented, works under pressure, works on multiple projects, meet targets to qualified leads to share with marketing every month. Good understanding of marketing tools – CRM, ad platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, website form, semrush, google Adwords social media, email automation tools, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Creates necessary documents for lead process, lead status, lead values workflow etc..and shares with marketing and sales/across the company. Build rapport with customers, and prospects through friendly, engaging communication and convert better leads.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What we offer :
Flexible remote work-from-home office.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan), commensurate with experience.
Strong results are well rewarded.
Ongoing professional development training.
Visible, exciting work with cutting-edge solutions.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.