OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124
OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 188.8.131.52 (June 30, 2014)
Issue #2013: [OpenLM Server] violation of FOREIGN KEY constraint
Issue #1989: [EasyAdmin] Can not see if Project is active or not.
Issue #2012: [OpenLM Server] Flex – Error when output is finished with erroneous vendor
Issue #2011: [EasyAdmin] “Licenses” report hung up when setting filter
Issue #2008: [EasyAdmin] Denial Chart not working when users are selected
Issue #2007: [OpenLM Server] RLM: Expiration Date permanent produces errors in log
Issue #1998: [EasyAdmin] License utilization report – no graphics export button
Issue #1996: [EasyAdmin] Login form cleanup
Issue #2004: [OpenLM Server] Exception in reading license output of recent FLEXlm versions
Issue #2003: [OpenLM Server] Even if there is “All Versions” selected in Feature Usage Status the Product Name is shown as Feature Version combination
Issue #1995: [OpenLM Server] Non printable characters in user details (from LDAP)
Issue #1971: [EasyAdmin] Agent policy window fix
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 184.108.40.206:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. For OpenLM versions 1.7, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11, please contact OpenLM support at