OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206
OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 18.104.22.168 (July 14th, 2014)
1. Added loading effect to combo boxes in filter panel.
2. Features window: added functionality to double click to select a record.
3. The message bar component updated to show long text.
4. When server is not accessible, the “ok” click is bypassed and trying to connect every minute.
2041: [EasyAdmin] CCL: Drop-down menu: Hidden item
2018: [OpenLM Server] Turkish locale not supported
2066: [OpenLM Server] Flexlm License usage exceeds 100%
2065: [OpenLM Server] Error when working with MySql DB: System.ArgumentException: Dialect does not support DbType.Boolean
2046: [EasyAdmin] Username ‘Enabled’ is unclear
2080:MathLM – Status date in output is in UTC so no need to conver
2080: MathLM – Now can handle feature names that include spaces
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. For OpenLM versions 1.7, installation will need to be in to stages: First install the latest OpenLM 1.8 version on top of the existing 1.7.4 version.
6. Install the new version on top of the existing (1.8 or 2.0) one.
7. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199, please contact OpenLM support at