OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (July 09, 2014)
- Issue #2090: [OpenLM Server] OpenLM does not show all borrowed licenses of CATIA (LUM)
- Issue #2089: [OpenLM Server] OpenLM fails to parse DSLS Output
- Issue #2087: [OpenLM Server] Summation of rounded decimal point session length causes an accumulated error in total usage number.
- Issue #2073: [EasyAdmin] improve openlm recovery from login screen
- Issue #2084: [OpenLM Server] License Usage – Show total even if there is no usage
- Issue #2070: [OpenLM Server] DB Changes: Supporting IPV6 addresses
- Issue #2076: [OpenLM Server] DB Upgrade tool – upgrades the db from default location (instead of last configured location)
- Issue #2018: [OpenLM Server] Turkish locale not supported
- Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process. In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
- In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the OpenLM site’s ‘Downloads’ section
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
In order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52, please contact OpenLM support at