On January 31st, 2020, OpenLM Server v4.7.3 was released. This release brings a host of bug fixes as well as several enhancements and features such as:
- The Feature Usage Per Group/User reports now include a Table view (in addition to Chart view)
- An “Idle period” column has been added to the “Group by” tab in the License Activity report
- Enhanced Options file management: the Options Files Management window can now be expanded and a search bar has been added for quick file search
- The Alerts widget window now has a filter panel with 2 types of filtering available: “New Alerts” and “All Alerts”
- Software managed by OpenLM Applications Manager is now displayed under its own table in the Audit Report (previously, it was listed as a standard vendor)
- The OpenLM Server installer is now provided as a stand-alone file, separate from OpenLM Broker. Users can still install Broker by following a link in the installer or downloading it from our website.
The release notes can be found here.
A full-featured, 30-day trial version of the new release is available for download on the OpenLM website. Existing OpenLM users with a valid maintenance agreement can upgrade for free.
Download here: https://www.openlm.com/free-trial/