We are excited to announce the latest version of OpenLM Broker, which is now available for download. This release brings a new feature and bug fixes, including support for IBM Jazz, one of the highlights of this iteration.
IBM Jazz support enables OpenLM Broker to manage and monitor licenses for IBM Rational license manager with JAZZ (IBM ELM (Jazz) Server), making it easier for users to keep track of their IBM Jazz licenses.
In addition, we have fixed several bugs that were present in the previous versions of OpenLM Broker. Some of the important bug fixes included in this update are:
- Improved usage tracking for SparxPro in IAV
- Addressed a data gap issue with no buffer files, requiring HostSynonyms
- Fixed a problem where CodeMeter was not streaming to OpenLM Server
- Corrected an HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized issue with GitLabDataInquiry for GitLab
- Resolved an issue with SparxKeystore, where a log switch prevented the Broker from reading the information correctly
- Fixed a problem where JetBrains was not picking up all Pycharm features
- Resolved a failed automatic Broker upgrade issue for Linux
- Fixed an issue where the Broker was not starting when no config.properties were available
- Corrected a problem where Esprit licenses were showing in use when they were not
- Addressed an issue where Options File backup was not being created
To get a complete list of bug fixes, please visit https://www.openlm.com/cbxchangelog/broker/.
You can download the latest OpenLM Broker installers from https://www.openlm.com/downloads/. We hope you enjoy the new feature and bug fixes that we have implemented.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us!