Version 126.96.36.199 is a small maintenance release fixing small problem found by our customers that upgraded to version 1.6. We recommend all users of version 1.6.0 to upgrade their system to this version simply by installing it on-top of their existing version.
What is included in version 188.8.131.52?
- Fixed a problem with HASP date.
- Active Directory syncronization doesn’t synchronize disabled users now.
- Narrowing license output chart when the date overlaps from one month to another.
- Report Tab clear filter does not clear all fields.
- Fixed OpenLM Broker configuration tool startup script for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- OpenLM Broker – when adding a new port, the default configuration will be “Periodic”.
- Fix OpenLM Broker installation problem when Java does not exist.
- Easyadmin Control Panel – Feature usage status window – make numeric columns sortable.
- OpenLM Agent install error on pre-vista OS’s (XP and Server 2003) solved.