Version 188.8.131.52 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend users that these problems may be relevant to them to upgrade their system to this version simply by installing it on-top of their existing version.
What is included in version 184.108.40.206?
- Fix issues in servers configuration.
- Easyadmin now supports the following languages: French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian (in addition to Spanish).
- Fix problems with hours/weeks/month statistics computing.
- Fix problems when having more than one vendor in one license manager.
- Add C++ distributable package to installation.
- Increase timeout for Easyadmin requests.
- Add Easyadmin console alert when OpenLM Broker server time is different than OpenLM Server time.
- Fix Easyadmin License Servers Status not showing when server is down.
- Option file UI fixes – don’t allow to add empty features; Don’t allow entities with spaces; When deleting host groups also delete option file references.
- Easyadmin – fix filtering for Workstations window.
- Fix issue with storing data sent from broker when license output is too big.
Please follow these steps when upgrading (Some of our customers experienced “error 1001” which is related to a problem with Windows):
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure to close ALL windows, especially the services window
- Install the new version on-top of the existing version