Engineering Software License Health Checkup
OpenLM’s engineering software license health checkup is a free service provided to all customers with a valid maintenance agreement.It will help you ensure your OpenLM installation is configured correctly and that your engineering licenses are being tracked correctly.
Why do you Need a Health Checkup for Your Engineering Software Licenses?
- You might not be optimizing your software licenses like you should.
- You may not be familiar with some of the most important OpenLM reports.
- Your configuration settings might not be up-to-date due to license inventory and application usage changes.
- You might be faced with licensing model changes from your engineering software vendor. If so, you should know how to evaluate the impact of the change.
What Does it Include?
- A 45-minute 1-on-1 session with an OpenLM Support Engineer
- A review of your configuration settings
- A walk-through of some of the most critical reports and assessment
- Guidance for optimizing your engineering software license inventories
- Personal assistance in upgrading to the latest version of OpenLM Core and all related components and extensions.
When to do the Engineering Software License Health Checkup?
You can request a license health checkup whenever you like. We strongly recommend at least once a year but we will be more than happy to check for you on a more regular basis.
For more details about OpenLM products, see OpenLM products.
Arrange your engineering license software health checkup now. Complete the form below.