Version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. Update the products XML from the OpenLM site. In order to do so:
5a. Open the OpenLM Server configuration tool in the ‘Advanced’ tab,
5b. Click the “Update products…” button. The “Update product features” window opens.
5c. Select online updating, and click the ‘Update’ button.
5d. Click the ‘Apply’ button, and “Restart Now” when prompted.
See image below for clarification.What was fixed in OpenLM server version 126.96.36.199 (and its close predecessors)?
1. Project UI not showing when license manager reports fqdn workstation name.
2. Ignore duplicate immediate denials (Bug #481).
3. RMS license quantity and usage reported ‘0’ (Bug #600).