OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52
OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 220.127.116.11 (June 18, 2014) ?
Issue #1959: [EasyAdmin] License Utilization does not work correctly
Issue #1957: [EasyAdmin] License Procurement: User see Servers and Vendors regardless of their role
Issue #1956: [EasyAdmin] “Licenses Not In Use” window: Sorting by “Quantity” produces an empty Grid
Issue #1958: [OpenLM Server] License Activity: Ressource Email is missing for Role based security
Issue #1914: [EasyAdmin] “Unique Users report” empty with MS SQL Server Database
Issue #1954: [EasyAdmin] Translated units are not properly treated on “Recent Feature Denials” window.
Issue #1943: [OpenLM Server] Server – Port Settings – User Interface http Server port: Remove line
Issue #1947: [OpenLM Server] Borrowed Token licenses not reported correctly.
Issue #1944: [OpenLM Server] License Usage – Export empty table fails
Issue #1946: [OpenLM Server] File Fetch – configuration requires openlm server restart.
Issue #1941: [OpenLM Server] Nhibernate errors
Issue #0760: [EasyAdmin] “Download PNG image” in “Project Usage” report fails
Issue #1285: [EasyAdmin] Expiration date in ‘Licenses’ window
Issue #1933: [EasyAdmin] Guest Role configuration
Issue #1832: [OpenLM Server] Server – Advanced, All Information icons disappear
Issue #1936: [EasyAdmin] Missing column header in Opt File Admin
Issue #1912: [EasyAdmin] Issues with Pie Chart (Color & Fonts)
Issue #1931: [OpenLM Server] Advance Tab
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Broker 22.214.171.124 (June 18, 2014) ?
Issue #1962: [Broker Server] log4net properties are overwritten in upgrade
Issue #1961: [Broker Server] lmremove is not working by broker
Issue #1940: [Broker Server] Broker do not send license file when the port is added manually and the lic file is configured manually
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker to version 126.96.36.199
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker is fairly straight forward:
1. Download the Broker installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM website.
2. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
3. Install the new version on top of the existing one.