OpenLM is a tool that facilitates software license monitoring, and improves licensed applications’ utilization. It gives System Administrators and IT managers a clear view their applications’ licensing portfolio and the ability to automatically reclaim idle licenses.
When upgrading the OpenLM Server version (e.g. from v2 to v3) users may experience some difficulties in operating the OpenLM EasyAdmin web application. In such cases, clearing the web browser’s cache memory should resolve the problem.
Internet Explorer: #
1. Click the gear icon on the top right corner to open the ‘Settings’ menu.
2. Select Internet Options
3. Click Delete
4. Clear the Preserve Favorites website data box.
5. Check the following boxes: Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, and History.
6. Click Delete
1. Click the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Click CTRL+Shift+Delete with Google Chrome open.
Alternative on your Chrome Browser click through
- Customize Chrome
- Show Advanced Settings
- From the Obliterate the following items from drop-down menu, select Beginning of time.
5. Under Privacy you will find “Clear Browsing Data”, click the following boxes: Clear browsing history , Clear download history, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data and Empty the cache.
6. Click Clear browsing data .
Open the Firefox web browser and click CTRL+Shift+Delete
Alternatively, you can:
1. Click the Firefox button.
2. Select the ‘History’ icon → “Clear Recent History”.
3. Check the following boxes:
“Browsing & Download History”, “Form & Search History”, ‘Cookies’, ‘Cache’ and, “Active Logins”.
4. Click the “Clear Now” button.